Fall is coming up and we all know what that means, school. Even though it’s coming up in a couple of weeks it’s still on our minds and we just can’t wrap our minds around it. Here are some things to try to get the school year started.
Tips & Tricks:
- If you are new to the campus / school, take a tour to get familiar where the buildings are. This will help save time.
- Print your schedule ahead of time to not worry about any servers shutting down.
- Buy a parking passes. Not only is it more convenient, it’s cheaper.
- Buy your textbooks before hand. Some website that are great for comparing different prices are http://www.bigwords.com/, http://b-ok.org/, http://www.slugbooks.com/
- Be prepared the first day. You never know what to expect. Have some notebooks/loose leaf paper and a writing utensil.
Over all be open to meeting new people and new experiences!